IGNORED

what the heck is this

mother

Scott, you haven't seen this yet?? UInfortunately, there is no details as far as the price. It has been around for several years now! I was intwerested in it as well.

Mike and Tina (mikeandtinamidnight) have a 2nd gen triwing trike for sale for $15K US as they want to buy a Can Am R/T but need to sell their trike first...

It looks like a motorcycle accessory for those who do not know how to ride a motorcycle.

I mean that you must lean a motorcycle for it to turn to its maximum.

it looks like that thing limits the maximum lean angle to the right, so it could make you crash.

I would recommend to NEVER put anything on your motorcycle that limits the maximum lean angle.

Well, to me, it looks like the training wheel is just on a spring and you shove it down with your foot, so you're still holding up the weight of the motorcycle with your leg so now you can roll around a little instead of duck walking it.

It's also way to close to the ground for me. No way could I take some of these turns around here at speed as low as that thing sits.

Well, to me, it looks like the training wheel is just on a spring and you shove it down with your foot, so you're still holding up the weight of the motorcycle with your leg .......

That's what it looks like to me too. Not a whole lot different than wearing a roller skate on the right foot.

Well, to me, it looks like the training wheel is just on a spring and you shove it down with your foot, so you're still holding up the weight of the motorcycle with your leg so now you can roll around a little instead of duck walking it.

It's also way to close to the ground for me. No way could I take some of these turns around here at speed as low as that thing sits.

It does seem to be attached to the bike semi-rigidly, so it would provide some support against tipping moment. It would be helpful at amplifying your leg strength. It would also limit the performance of the bike, and would seem hazardous in a way that typical trikes aren't.

Dave

It does seem to be attached to the bike semi-rigidly, so it would provide some support against tipping moment. It would be helpful at amplifying your leg strength. It would also limit the performance of the bike, and would seem hazardous in a way that typical trikes aren't.

Dave

I don't see how it amplifies leg strength. The foot is right over the wheel so he doesn't have any extra leverage. Plus, he has to overcome the force of the spring in addition to the weight of the bike.

Only advantage I see is it gets his foot a couple inches off the ground. Might be helpful if legs are too short for the bike.....