Hello everyone, I just finished my trailer wiring. I used a hopkins converter so I could use the brake/turn signal combo on my trailer. Everything seemed to be easy and the trailer lights work fine. Until I use my 4-way flasher, they do not work with the trailer connected. Disconnect the trailer and they work fine. Any Thoughts? The bike is a 2004 RSV.

I use a Hoppy converter also, and cant remember if I even checked the 4 ways, but the mail function does. I have LED tail lights on the Trike and trailer & camper. I am like straycatt. Come to think about it I don't think I have ever used the 4 ways on either the Honda or the RSV.....

I just recently wired my bike for the trailer connection. I upgraded the trailer lights to leds and used the Hoppy Led compatible 5 wire/4 wire convertor. All lights function normally including the 'back off' brake light flasher, emergency flashers, and turn signal auto cancel. I don't know what the difference might be that is keeping yours from working correctly. The only thing I changed was running the white ground wires directly to the connector and did not rely on the frame for grounding...

:think: