IGNORED

Honda DN-01

etcswjoe

My wifes Murano has the same type minus the abality to shift preset gears , ...anyway it is very impressive to drive,.

Feels a bit strange at 1st as when the car loads down like going up a hill the rpms go up but the speed remains steady, looks like it is slipping.:big-grin-emoticon:

Personally I like the bike's looks and ride position, Price is way over the top though.

the fiesta has a sealed transmission with no dip stick. i was going to buy one but i kind of like to maintain my transmission. they advertise that it will last up to 150,000 miles. scary thing is the phrase, up to. some day i guess we will have engines that require no maintenance. ive been working on an engine design that is mostly composite plastic and is glued together. no bolts very little machining, injection molded block and heads. basically a throw away engine. thats all i am going to say. my design would work, and cut a tremendous amount of production cost, and increase reliability. i think the composite material and adhesion technology is almost far enough along that my design will work.