IGNORED

3 Day Solo Ride through Missouri

Actually, I kinda know where I am going, but thinking there might be something along the road that most people don't know about.

My route...

Leave Searcy, AR tomorrow morning and head up to Branson, MO to eat a BURGER and FRIES at Billy Bob's Dairyland on Hwy 76. From there, I'll ride another 30 minutes to Kimberling City to spend the night.

The real journey starts at Paris Springs, MO (Gary's Sinclair on Route 66), and heading east.

So anything unusual from there up to Cuba, MO which is where I am spending the night on Monday night (and eating at the Missouri Hick and staying at the Wagon Wheel Motel).

On Tuesday...I'll head again East on Route 66 from just this side of St. Louis and then head back towards Arkansas down Hwy 67 South.

So if ya know something cool to see...list it here.

Thanks,

Wally

Not sure where you plan to stay in Kimberling City, but a great place we stay at is Cruise Inn, located at 9687 Hwy 13. They cater to motorcyclists(they ride), you park your bike right outside your room(as in on the sidewalk, under the overhang), you get rags to wipe down, have a wash station too. They also have little bar/saloon on premises. They realy are very nice people. The place is VERY clean and well kept. Great view of the lake. Reasonably priced.

Enjoy ur trip.

Brian

Edited by exrsa1

Well, I'd of offerd you a bed at my place which you might find kinda special but I'm out of town a couple of days, so maybe next trip. Or next time you get a chance I'll meet you down Mountain Vew way for a cool one. Have a great ride.:happy34: