IGNORED

So Who The Heck Are Ya???????

Aussie Annie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't needed a name tag in a while seems folks always know who I am, not sure why. But I'd be pleased to wear one. Oh and so you know I already made Muffinman's plane reservations to get here for MD this year. See ya there.

Margaret

mini who? :fnd_(16):

I haven't needed a name tag in a while seems folks always know who I am, not sure why. But I'd be pleased to wear one. Oh and so you know I already made Muffinman's plane reservations to get here for MD this year. See ya there.

Margaret

:sign woo hoo: good to know he will make it. Just gonna give you a bucket :sign20:

Guest Swifty

I will go by the RSVP lists that are running for both events

and where might those be? I click on VR rallies but don't see them.

Margaret

I can see you name tag now "Water Girl":rotfl:

There's only one BEER30 and you have no need to tag me! As far as Mini, just look for the little red headed trouble maker ! E-Fishing-C (Charlie) will have a beer in each hand and most likely be iced down in his trailer. Just look for the crazy canook with the little digit!

Hey BigTom, going to wear the big bloomers this year?

Bobbie (Mechanic) will find you, she's the one behind the camera. There's more to mention, but that will leave the fun out of it locating them.

BEER30

Edited by BEER30
spailing