IGNORED

Bad deal shop

Reddog170

A friend of mine told me about a mechanic working out of his home garage that I would never go to. My friend bout his 91 goldwing brand new. It now has close to 100,000 miles on it and he said he noticed the speedometer acting weird. Well he had heard of this guy working on bikes and decided to save a few bucks and have him do the work. After he had the bike for less than a day he called to say that a gear needed replaced and he had to order. Well my friend was OK with that. After another week with no news he decided to go to his place and see what was happening with his bike. Well it was snowing/sleeting when he got there. The guy was nowhere to be found and his goldwing was leaned up against the back of his garage with the keys in the ignition. This bike has been extremely well cared for and my friend was flat PO'ed. Three days later he got ahold of him and he tried to say that he did not know that it was not covered or about the keys in it. Well AJ's bike repair in Columbus Junction IA will not be seeing anything from me or my friends. So if you need some work on your bike, do not take it there.

And he never did repair the speedometer. Shaun