IGNORED

visit to motor trike

gunboat

hi all monday i drove the trike up to troup,texas, to have them look it over. wow what a nice place. one of their tech named david meet me and wanted to know how they could help. i explaned that i had just bought this '99 rsv trike with their kit installed. and could they go over the trike and tell me anything about it. he took it into the shop and put it on a lift. came out a little later and said the axel ring & pinon seal was leaking. also said that they did not instrall the kit on the rsv there, that one of their dealers did it. also told me that it was an early kit as 1998 or 1999. that it did not have the air bags installed. as they started doing this in 2000. also stated that they stamp a serial # on each rear end reguard less of which kit it goes to. that my # was a low one. well after a couple of hours david came out and told me he was done. he had fixed the rear end seal, adjusted the suspension / frame. fixed a tail light, some side molding. all this at work and time at NO CHARGE. yep that's right NO CHARGE, wow was i surprised. as we were shaken hands he told me we get you next time. if your ever in the area go by their plant for a tour of the place and say hi.

reguards

don c. :301: