IGNORED

feel like a yo-yo

friesman

This winter has been one of extremes and I am starting to feel like a yo-yo. Last weekend we were well above freezing with some areas close to here hitting 40f with sun and lots of melting. Monday we started to drop and when i got up this morning the temp was -32f and sunny, ooo cold! Now, coming on Thurs we are sposed to be over 32f again and sunny, I appreciate that we arent getting the storms some of you are, but the temperature swings are wild!

Add the fact i just got back from the Southern Caribbean and Florida its getting a bit hard to know what coat to wear in the mornings!!! I feel confused!!!:starz:

Brian:confused24:

Don't feel so bad Brian.... we're having weather/temp swings around here too .... like yesterday, today, and tomorrow it's sunny and we're SUFFERING with lows of -4 celcius and highs of ONLY +4 celcius. Last week it was RAIN with lows of +5 and highs of +10 celcius.... and apparently we're going back to that by the weekend. I am getting so distraught over these ever-changing weather patterns.... either it's sunny and too cold to ride or it's warm enough but pouring rain!!!

ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

:rotf:

This winter has been one of extremes and I am starting to feel like a yo-yo. Last weekend we were well above freezing with some areas close to here hitting 40f with sun and lots of melting. Monday we started to drop and when i got up this morning the temp was -32f and sunny, ooo cold! Now, coming on Thurs we are sposed to be over 32f again and sunny, I appreciate that we arent getting the storms some of you are, but the temperature swings are wild!

Add the fact i just got back from the Southern Caribbean and Florida its getting a bit hard to know what coat to wear in the mornings!!! I feel confused!!!:starz:

Brian:confused24:

Bet your missing Florida NOW!!!!:stirthepot: