IGNORED

Yammy Dealer in Cleveland, TN

Alabamacameo

Back during the 80's when I had an '83 Royale, I visited this dealer (Bob's Cycle) in Cleveland, TN quite often on my way to the Smokies. It was a family owned dealership and seemed to cater to the touring rider (as in large bike) back then. They kept a good inventory of accessories and clothing, as well as a good inventory of bikes and had a good service department. I see they are still in business and wonder if anyone is familiar with their offerings now-a-days, as I am riding a 2nd generation RSV now. Most of the Yammy dealers around my area, don't carry much for the Venture Rider. It is all order based...and they cater mostly to the cruisers, dirt riders, water craft and 4 wheelers.

Thanks in advance for your views.... Andy....

Andy,

I have never been there or even heard about this place. If you ever want to take a ride up to check it out, let me know and I will ride along with you for the heck of it.

I live in Huntsville, and I could meet you at I-59 & I-24 or somewhere else if you wish.

Eck

I was there for Star Days in 2007, The radio antenna broke, and they had one in shop.

The owner was really nice, and I even got a Tee shirt from him as a gift.

everyone, in the area said to go to him, for service. he'll fix your bike on the spot, no questions asked.