IGNORED

25% harbor freight

MidlifeVenture

Its too late for me as the store is now closed....... booo hoooo

I ordered online using the code I posted. Its over an hour-1/2 drive to HF so I'm happy to pay postage unless I'm otherwise going that direction.

I went ahead and ordered one of their digital micrometers.

Thanks for the heads up! I scampered down to HF and picked up a bike lift I've had my eye on. Regular price $199 on sale for $149 so I grabbed it for $112.50. Heck of a deal! Now, if I can just figure out how to use it without dumping the bike on the garage floor...

I am still contiplating purchasing a H-F Tag-Along trailer and the coupon would save me $100.

http://www.harborfreight.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/370x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/image_1919.jpg

But I would pull it behind my Goldwing.....it is about 10% of the price of a Buschtech trailer....

Edited by KiteSquid

Thanks for the heads up! I scampered down to HF and picked up a bike lift I've had my eye on. Regular price $199 on sale for $149 so I grabbed it for $112.50. Heck of a deal! Now, if I can just figure out how to use it without dumping the bike on the garage floor...

Tie down straps

http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1585&title=carbon-one-lift-standard-model-adapters&cat=24

Don't have one myself but you sure hear a lot of good things about it. Also read somewhere about using hockey pucks.