IGNORED

Note to self......

Trader

I almost did that at toll booth getting off the PA Turnpike last weekend. Put my foot down on an oil slick.

I've complained many times at those toll booths to no avail. Now that I'm three I just ignore it but sure used to get interesting at times. Especialy when it had been raining.

Larry

That reminds me. Awhile ago I pull up to a gas pump riding two-up with my wife on the back. Put my foot down, slip in some greasy stuff, my foot goes out from under me, the bike goes over, but in slow motion. We had the headsets on and I said we are going over to hold on. No sooner had this happened and this lady comes walking over to me and asked for directions! Just like this is the way we are suppose to be, both of us over on our side. I told her where to turn, she left, my wifes asks "can we get up now"? Strangest thing ever. I still don't think the lady had a clue.

When I first got "UGLY" she was dirty and Brown (thus her name) but she did not have a scratch on her. At the 1st stop light this is what happened. Went down hard enought to scratch up corner of faring. Bout made me sick. She is still a good 1st Gen just getting a break.And could be my fastest one.......:whistling:

Toll booths - Gas pumps - ATM drive through -

These seem to be some of the slick spots around here

Gravel as well they fill everything with it around here

I have 1 corner here I blow the stop every time I get a chance

put your feet down its like marbles

Ride safe and be aware ......

Today I ran to smiths real quick. I was wearing slightly baggier pants than I usually ride because it was such a short trip. When i got there I pulled into a stall and went to put my right foot down to support while I got the kickstand out with the other. Darn cuff of my pants caught on the foot brake and nearly tipped the bike the over. Fortunately I got my toes down just enough to keep it from going over.

That reminds me. Awhile ago I pull up to a gas pump riding two-up with my wife on the back. Put my foot down, slip in some greasy stuff, my foot goes out from under me, the bike goes over, but in slow motion. We had the headsets on and I said we are going over to hold on. No sooner had this happened and this lady comes walking over to me and asked for directions! Just like this is the way we are suppose to be, both of us over on our side. I told her where to turn, she left, my wifes asks "can we get up now"? Strangest thing ever. I still don't think the lady had a clue.

Hard to believe how clueless some people really are.:bang head:It's amazing, glad ya'll weren't hurt.:thumbsup2:

Be REAL careful at those islands that also have a diesel pump....Gas evaporates, diesel is just "there" and you can "enjoy?" it a LONG time after somebody spilled it....

That's the truth ! I did a U-turn up to a pump once, thinking there was a puddle of water, that turned out to be diesel, my front tire hits it and the next thing I know I'm standing there and the bike's layin on it's side next to the pump:confused24: Happened so quick it took a second to realize what had happened.