IGNORED

free for the asking..pay shipping

jlh3rd

i have my 2007 venture black tank for anyone who wants it.....rt side has good size dent...tank has about 15,000 miles on it.....i need about $25 for shipping.....check ,cash...not setup for credit card or paypal.........first come....

(tried to place ad....never works)

no..no hijack.....actually, ...i took a course in "stupid me 101"...and i passed...........

...had the bike in the back of my truck after my trip and had undone all the tiedowns to unload it.....bike was on sidestand......decided that i wanted to reposition the truck...and instead of putting at least one tie back on..i didn't.....cause i thought i could move the truck without tipping the bike......so the result is what the side rail of a truck does to a thin metal tank.....

the tank is all stripped of any emblems,float, petcock, etc.....i don't and can't figure shipping cause i don't have any readily available info such as weight and size ...and don't wanna spend time trying to figure it out......

i'm waiting for bubber to respond as he was first...got an e-mail from someone, so they're second...............but i ain't gonna wait too long...tank is ready to ship..it's taking up space.......it has been washed out, dried, and then sprayed inside with wd-40