IGNORED

What's with this weather?

Condor

It's the end of August and usually we're sweating our a$$es off with a 100+ summer heat wave. Woke up this morning to temps in the 50's and rain clouds overhead. Weather man sez it's a cold front out of Alaska and it's going to rain... It's all that damn volcano's fault.... :whistling:

We have been having one of the hottest, most humid AND wettest summers on record.

I thought it was wonderful to wake up to 50 degrees and actually NEED my long sleeve shirt to ride in total comfort.

I hope this sticks aroud for a while, but I know it wont, It is supposed to be back up in the 90s tomorrow with dew points up in the 70's. Bummer

hey Jack... I hear ya man... had to turn on the damned furnace last night it wa so chilly... although today turned out nice and warm... like about 20 celcius (68 F)... woooohoooo .... sure glad I had my sunscreen on and stayed in the shade all day! LOL

arkansas has been in the 100+ 22 days this year boy I would love to see 50 and keep it there we did get down to 55 2 day now right bak up to 79 for a low and 98 for a high. come on fall

Looks like all the heat went east this year.... Around here (CA) it's been one of the mildest summers I can remember in the last 40 years. It does happen every once in a while. I remember when a kid growing up outside of Buffalo NY we hardly had any snow one year and they had a storm dump 6" on SoCal. Bet they had a volcano go off then too.... :confused07: :rotfl:

Yep, Indianapolis has had .37 inch of rain for the entire month of August. Average is 4.06 inches. Driest August EVER! I think they said 1888 previous record was like .42 inch.

I think they said 31 days so far this year over 90 deg. F, which may not seem extreme to some of you, but I think they said the average is 17 days over 90.

Hot and dry sums it up, dry enough to ride but too damn hot most of the time to enjoy it.

Global warming? Just saying.