IGNORED

Time to sell - no time to ride.

tooldood

Well, I hate to do it, but I am letting my bikes go. I travel 5 days a week x 48 weeks a year now for work and haven't been on the bike for - well... way too long.

I have an 86 Venture Royal that is in need of a paint job (replaced body parts with donors of other colors) and an 87 Venture Royal which I found neglected and brought in to revive and get it back on the road. The 87 has now had the carbs rebuilt and been repainted a beautiful pure white and I have been slowly putting it back together. (It takes a lot longer to do these things when you are only home a couple days a week.)

I am sure I will get another bike in the future but it will be something I don't have to work on and all I need to do is ride it.

So... if any of you know someone looking for a couple of 1st Gens, let me know.

I know it doesn't count if I don't have pics, but I will get them on here soon.

I thank the Good Lord above that we are both employed. in these times of economic uncertainty, i would do what's necessary, even if it meant giving up the scooter. as many here know, it can get worse and we look for better days coming.

there are worse decisions to be made.

Guest HdHtr

Hey Scott ... sure you shouldn't keep one of them? Wish I was in the market for one, I'd help you out there. Tell Amber we said high!!

Dan dont tell her you bought them tell her they were given to you or you just found em layin on the side of the road:thumbsup2:

Now give YammerDan the benefit of the doubt, he should have found the bike upright, on the kick stand on the side of the road. YammerDan has not yet ridden the bike to be found layin on the side of the road. :rotf::rotf::rasberry::rasberry::rotf::rotf: