IGNORED

Hints for installing travel trunk wing light

I am going to be installing my new trunk spoiler / wing light very shortly. Are there any watchouts or hints to make the installation easier? The instructions are not stellar, and it is not really clear how to make the marking strips that are included stay with the wing while positioning it on the trunk. I would like to hear how you installed yours...

Oops. I did a couple of searches for this information but did not find anything... Until after I posted this. Then, I found an excellent writeup by Freebird in the Tech Library. But... I would still like to hear any more tips or warnings...

Thanks!:starz:

I installed mine about 4 yrs ago and like you said...the instructions are not the best. Must be the Japanese to English translation. I basically measured twice than three times and drilled once! Drill in the wrong place ane it could make you hit the beerjoint! Cut out the template and really center it where it will work the best and tape it to the trunk well. Think, think, think and you will really love the end product.

Brian