IGNORED

Dealer Turn1 in Plymouth IN

RandyR

I wanted to post a good comment about dealer Turn1 in Plymouth, Indiana.

They are a dealer for Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, and Victory (and Polaris).

I had tire troubles with my old Bushtec trailer on the trip to Potato Creek. After several stops and tele calls elsewhere trying to find new tires and tubes, Turn1 took care of me.

They had tubes in stock, and ordered a pair of new tires for me which they installed on Thursday as I was leaving the International Rally. They were knowledgeable, and good to work with, and made time for me while I was on the road. And their prices seemed quite fair.

I'll point out that they have a pair of new-old stock Ventures on the floor. A 2009 Red/Black, and a 2008 Silver S model. And a used 2009 Seashell/Raven.

Also having a Victory factory truck demo days on July 30-31 which I wish I was nearby to take advantage of.

http://turn1.com/

It is nice to hear good comments about dealers.

Yeah no kidding. Good to know that there are a few good ones out there still. Sortof makes me want to get a list going and as I drive through places, make a point of stopping to check them out. For sure if I know I'm going to need some type of service along the way, but yea. Anyways.

Glad that they were good to you!

I drive past this dealer everytime I visit my folks in Ft Wayne. Next time (if they are open) I will stop in an say hi - and buy something. And tell them why I stopped.

It is always a good thing to support a good dealer.

RR