IGNORED

gold wing may be next

Snarley Bill

decided i want to retire again so i'm doing a major down size to 2 or3 bikes. after i get rid of my zx14, i think the wing is going to hit the road. my ultimate goal is to end up with my v-star 1300, majesty scooter, and nomad. any one want a choice wing with all the goodies keep mine in mind. it's one decked out beauty and the price will be right. bill :2133:

decided i want to retire again so i'm doing a major down size to 2 or3 bikes. after i get rid of my zx14, i think the wing is going to hit the road. my ultimate goal is to end up with my v-star 1300, majesty scooter, and nomad. any one want a choice wing with all the goodies keep mine in mind. it's one decked out beauty and the price will be right. bill :2133:

Please let me know when the time comes. If Yamaha doesn't do something with the Venture this next year I will be in the market for a wing.

I can say is if Bill sells his GW who ever buys it will be getting a Excellent ride indeed!!!

Bill takes no short cuts when adding stuff to the Wing... Top notch work all the way around and in Prime mint condition too... He added a lot of chrome to this baby........:cool17:

If anyone wants to know what Bill's Wing looks like? Take a look at Roadkill Wing their both the same year & color and both in mint condition !!!!!!!!Someone was to offer Roadkill a good price he might sell his?? Who knows..

OK I'm done - I do miss my Blue Wing.....But my knee's love the Midnight......

Guest Swifty
I can say is if Bill sells his GW who ever buys it will be getting a Excellent ride indeed!!!

Bill takes no short cuts when adding stuff to the Wing... Top notch work all the way around and in Prime mint condition too... He added a lot of chrome to this baby........:cool17:

If anyone wants to know what Bill's Wing looks like? Take a look at Roadkill Wing their both the same year & color and both in mint condition !!!!!!!!Someone was to offer Roadkill a good price he might sell his?? Who knows..

OK I'm done - I do miss my Blue Wing.....But my knee's love the Midnight......

OHHH dammit, quit talking up the price of this bike!!

:no-no-no:

I've seen it. It's a piece of $hit, the owner never cleans it, he doesn't know dick about anything on it, he rides it like its a hondamatic, he lets anyone get out on it and abuse the crap out of it, he leaves it sit outside in the rain and dust, he buys a base model and he hasn't put any money into the thing, the bike likely rides like a '99 RSV...

junk, junk, junk!!!

:backinmyday:

I've seen it. It's a piece of $hit, the owner never cleans it, he doesn't know dick about anything on it, he rides it like its a hondamatic, he lets anyone get out on it and abuse the crap out of it, he leaves it sit outside in the rain and dust, he buys a base model and he hasn't put any money into the thing, the bike likely rides like a '99 RSV...

junk, junk, junk!!!

:rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl:

Now that's funny!!!:whistling:

junk, junk, junk!!!

hey swifty, don't worry i'll give you first crack at it. :rasberry:

Hey Swifty, wasnt that an old 2005 GW, that left you sitting in a cloud of dust at Vogel in 2006, I seem to remember you boasting you could outdo that thing and you had to eat some dust didnt you?????:bang head::bang head::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

QUOTE=Swifty;491765]OHHH dammit, quit talking up the price of this bike!!

junk, junk, junk!!!

junk, junk, junk!!!

Don't worry Swifty one of these days you can get rid of that old antique:stirthepot: