IGNORED

Sent Skydoc On A Wild Goose Chase!!

bongobobny

I'm sure you all will hear about it soon enough! Last weekend I went on a ride with Big Tom up to Lake Ontario and when we got there for lunch I turned off the GPS and put it in the trunk. Well, when Earl called me this week for our address that wasn't coming up on his GPS, I ran out to the garage and got the GPS out of the trunk, turned it on, and gave him the coordinates over the phone. Unfortunately, it didn't find itself on the satellites yet when I gave him the coordinates! He called from an area which should have been about an hour away, and two hours later we were wondering what was taking soooo long! He called a second time asking me if we lived anywhere near the lake. He mentioned some street names that were totally unfamiliar to me, so, I gave him the address for an Auto Zone up the street from us and he told me he was an hour and a half away, on Rt 98 at the lake! Rt 98 comes into Arcade so I told him to head south on the route and I wil come north to him. We met up with them about 45 minutes later, took 2 other couples along for the ride.

I finaly figured out what happened on the way home after we stoped for diner, which is another story...

Would Point Breeze have anything to do with this story.........:rotf::rotf: :buttkick: :whistling: At least , he was still in the United States when you found him....... nice ride huh Earl??:rotfl: :rotfl: :fnd_(16):you were only a hundred miles or so off...close enough

Sent Skydoc On A Wild Goose Chase!!

Sounds like you did one, that "Wrongway", may have trouble beating...... :bang head: :2cents:

If you were consistant, at giving out bad direction info, a name change would be in order.

:stickpoke::stirthepot::canada: