IGNORED

Free parts

jlh3rd

i've tried twice to put this in classifieds....tired of sitting at computer....i've tried to put in pics...won't accept..guess too big....anyway...i think i can e-mail pics to anyone

2007 midnight venture..bike blown over in storm....frt fairing, rt lower, rt. frt. and rear crash bars..rear trunk lid......the fairings are not cracked, just scratched...frt getting the worse of it...all original mounting tabs are intact.....parts needed to attache the new parts were taken off......crash bars are dented from impact with the concrete and some road rash from curbs and such....they are not bent as bike was not moving forward...trunk lid was not damaged, but i replaced it because i wanted the yamaha rack..lid is scratched from mounting straps from travel bag....flag not included

i want $30 for shipping...or come pick 'em up free....i'm not setup for paypal or credit cards..so cash/check.........i don't wanna junk these parts and hoping someone could use 'em......pm or call me...717-774-3914

i've tried twice to put this in classifieds....tired of sitting at computer....i've tried to put in pics...won't accept..guess too big....anyway...i think i can e-mail pics to anyone

2007 midnight venture..bike blown over in storm....frt fairing, rt lower, rt. frt. and rear crash bars..rear trunk lid......the fairings are not cracked, just scratched...frt getting the worse of it...all original mounting tabs are intact.....parts needed to attache the new parts were taken off......crash bars are dented from impact with the concrete and some road rash from curbs and such....they are not bent as bike was not moving forward...trunk lid was not damaged, but i replaced it because i wanted the yamaha rack..lid is scratched from mounting straps from travel bag....flag not included

i want $30 for shipping...or come pick 'em up free....i'm not setup for paypal or credit cards..so cash/check.........i don't wanna junk these parts and hoping someone could use 'em......pm or call me...717-774-3914

Put my name on 'em!!!:thumbsup2:

I'll PM ya the address.

Walter