IGNORED

MBL risers

I just installed a set of MBL handlebar risers on the wing. They bring the grips up and back. I got the wide riser set.

http://wingstuff.com/pgroup_detail/206_MBL_Risers/2361_GL1800_Handlebar_Risers_MBL_Risers_Standard_or/

They were relatively easy to install and make a big difference.:happy65:

I was getting a stabbing pain at the base of my neck between the shoulders:starz: and they seem to have solved that.

I had the same issue with my RSV and put on a set of Flanders G2 bars and braided stainless lines at a cost of about $500.

The MBL risers were $69 from wingstuff and I got free shipping that they were offering for a limited time.:dancefool:

• 2 weeks later...

ECK

I don't think I have seen this set up before, I will need to either get a set of the short risers or new bars for the RSV that I just Triked out,,,:mad: to really get comfortable. What are they and where ??? Looks really Kool :happy34:

I see you on the 1800 board now and then also.

I just had to remove these off my wrecked RSV and then I had to figure out a way to install them on the GW..I love-um

Eck, you need to get a patent on those.

Trouble is, if you're like me you signed a patent agreement with your company so I guess you'd have to get it in your wifes name.:whistling:

BTW where did you get the knob for your gas door?