IGNORED

Big Tom made Freebird cry, er, no, he made his eyes sweat.

Bummer

Yep, I was there --- That was eye sweat for sure.

Freebird is WAY to tough to be caught "tearing up".

Well, Maybe a piece of dirt blew into his eyes???

Either way it was Very Cool to see him like his jacket, and be surprised by his friends, that much.

Heck the boss man was worried about me and I hadn't even gotten there yet on friday. I was told by a few little birds. He was on his way to get oil with Eileen and was worried I'd get there before he got back. Mind you I did try to make it easy on him to find me most of the time. Of course not so much when I bought the bucket (couldn't find one at his house, not sure why) Or when I was hiding with the bucket. I think he'll forgive me easily this time. Big Tom was the one who made me do it. That sounds good don't it?

Margaret

Margaret

There was sweat in my eyes, the sun was in my eyes, the wind blew dust in my eyes, uh....I think I have allergies. :whistling:

I was truly and sincerely surprised. I had no idea that you were ALL so capable of keeping a secret. It ALMOST makes me look forward to the fall so that I can start wearing it.

I will admit that I was VERY nervous sitting in that chair. I just KNEW that Mini was behind me somewhere. I kept looking over my shoulder and here she came charging from the FRONT. She's a tricky one.... I guess I do have to forgive her now though.

You are all great. Big Tom...you are a special person for and I know you went through a lot of trouble to pull this off. Thank you my brother. Thank ALL of you.

I didn't see any pics of me actually doing this throwing of the jacket. So till there's proof it didn't happen. :whistling:

Margaret

Now Mini, do you really think that there is not a pic of you being mean by tossing a heavy, hot jacket out of a bucket onto Done when clearly, he was hoping it would be water to help cool him off :cold::cold:

Now Mini, do you really think that there is not a pic of you being mean by tossing a heavy, hot jacket out of a bucket onto Done when clearly, he was hoping it would be water to help cool him off :cold::cold:

Yeah I think he was hoping for nice cool water this year and you throw him a jacket!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh sure this time he wanted water. Dang there's just no pleasin that man. Last years toss was too cold this one too hot. Gotta figure something better for next year. What's luke warm?

OH Dingy that pic just proves I was holding a bucket :whistling: and Don had a jacket.

Margaret

Oh sure this time he wanted water. Dang there's just no pleasin that man. Last years toss was too cold this one too hot. Gotta figure something better for next year. What's luke warm?

OH Dingy that pic just proves I was holding a bucket :whistling: and Don had a jacket.

Margaret

Might I add that the jacket in question is still formed into a shape that a reasonable person would see is a very close match to the shape of the bucket in the defendants left hand.

Gary

There was sweat in my eyes, the sun was in my eyes, the wind blew dust in my eyes, uh....I think I have allergies. :whistling:

I was truly and sincerely surprised. I had no idea that you were ALL so capable of keeping a secret. It ALMOST makes me look forward to the fall so that I can start wearing it.

I will admit that I was VERY nervous sitting in that chair. I just KNEW that Mini was behind me somewhere. I kept looking over my shoulder and here she came charging from the FRONT. She's a tricky one.... I guess I do have to forgive her now though.

You are all great. Big Tom...you are a special person for and I know you went through a lot of trouble to pull this off. Thank you my brother. Thank ALL of you.

THE BEST PART WAS THAT OVER 200 PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT THE JACKET AND IT WAS PULLED OFF SO EASILY, ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THE LITTLE CLUES FLOATING AROUND ON THE SITE.....YA KNOW , ABOUT IF YOU CAN READ OUR PM'S, OR ME POSTING THAT "I HAVE IT" AND CAN ONLY GET RID OF IT BY GIVING IT TO SOMEONE ELSE, OR ME CALLING YOU BY MISTAKE INSTEAD OF EILEEN,TWICE..ETC,ETC...THE BIGGEST CO-CONSPIRATOR IS SITTING RIGHT NOW IN YOUR LIVING ROOM (THANK YOU EILEEN FOR ALL THE HELP) JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE CO CONSPIRATORS THINK YOU ARE AN EASY MARK........:rotf::rotfl::stirthepot::rasberry::fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Might I add that the jacket in question is still formed into a shape that a reasonable person would see is a very close match to the shape of the bucket in the defendants left hand.

Gary

That just proves that the jacket may have been in the bucket but no proof of the jacket being tossed. Then would the jacket not have un-balled as it went through the air. I think we need some sort of study to prove or disproves this before someone actually posts a pic that proves it one way or the other.

This is my story till it's disproved then I'll change my story and only then.

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

New evidence has come to light in the above mentioned assault.

This would appear to be a throw in progress. The jacket can be seen exiting the bucket in the defendants hands, while co-conspirator, Cupcake, restrains the victim.

The main planner of this attack, Big Tom, looks on.

Gary

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Sleeperhawks%20Mechanic%20MD%202010/IMG_9347.jpg