IGNORED

Some what of a dumb ?

star4772

Not comparing the RSV to a Harley , But wasn't HD's first bike an Ultra Classic and as time went by .....let's say a couple of months go by, parts rattled off to soon become a Sportster ? :scratchchin:

BEER30

OK, so when the parts rattled off the Sportster, what then do we have? :think:

This is true, but I was just wondering for the sake of oil filter and so forth.

Thanks Joe :thumbsup2:

If you ever get your hands on the RSTD shop manual, you'll see it is the RSV manual with an addendum for the RSTD. All the addendum covers is the headlamp, windscreen, passenger seat, fuel tank, cruise control, and electrical differences. About half are replacement pages of electrical diagrams, since the RSV has that fairing and cassette player that the RSTD does not.

There are not replacements for mechanical systems, because they are just the same.

Seems to me that there are tips on how to keep your throttle slack, since the RSTD is so much faster than the RSV. :stirthepot:

Dave

If you ever get your hands on the RSTD shop manual, you'll see it is the RSV manual with an addendum for the RSTD. All the addendum covers is the headlamp, windscreen, passenger seat, fuel tank, cruise control, and electrical differences. About half are replacement pages of electrical diagrams, since the RSV has that fairing and cassette player that the RSTD does not.

There are not replacements for mechanical systems, because they are just the same.

Seems to me that there are tips on how to keep your throttle slack, since the RSTD is so much faster than the RSV. :stirthepot:

Dave

You know I was wondering if it was faster then the RSV it sure did seem like it. Dont know :think:

Are you saying RSV drivers are expert at breaking wind? Kinda thought so.... :happy65:

Dave

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

maybe too much information but just FYI ... I know I am an expert! :sign20: (we are talking about the same thing here aren't we?? LOL)