IGNORED

Need Brighter Lights ( headlight & passing lights)

I own a 2007 VR and would like brighter headlight and passing lights . Some of my rideing is done late at night (I work 4pm to 12am ) and I don't feel that the stock bulbs are bright enough for me to see all the 4 legged critters , big and small .

Would like to know what others have tried and use , would like to get the brightest possible. Don't care if I look like a plane landing on a runway . Just want the light to be bright as possible . I have my passing lights hooked up so that when I turn on my high beams they come on and they are off on low beam .

Thanks for any help .:lightbulb:

Yes, those HID lights are bright. Bright as in, 'hurts to look at them bright'. I haven't seen them at night, but I can't wait.

I also have my passing lamps on full time. On low beam they give me the triangle of light that helps other motorists perceive my motion. On high beam, they presently give me fill light on the ditches.

Dave

i installed the 6000k hid kit about 2 weeks after boomer cpo installed his 5000k kit at brads & lonna's open house. man what a difference it makes, can't see the driving lights any more. scott at www.canadiancruisercustomizing.com is a great guy to deal with. not i have to figure out how to brighten up those driving lights. i belive this is the same kit that ruffy installed, it's very simple just unplug and plug back in. i didn't have any trouble reusing the wheather boot. buddy rich said he has used hirs for 2 years w/ no problems

reguards

don c.