IGNORED

In Memory of Tom Haugh

Grisolm1

Prayers please for the family of Tom Haugh. Cut down by another IDIOT cager!

He was a good loving family man and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. Not sure what else to say at this time except he is surely in heaven looking down at his family.

SUWANEE — Police have charged a Suwanee woman in the death of a motorcyclist near a Gwinnett County high school last week.

Police on Friday arrested Anne Clements, 46, on misdemeanor vehicular homicide charges and with failure to yield, a traffic violation.

Investigators believe Clements was southbound on Suwanee Dam Road in a 2009 Honda Civic when she turned in the path of Suwanee resident Thomas Haugh, 53, who was riding a 2007 Kawasaki KL650 motorcycle.

Haugh was thrown from the motorcycle and died at the scene. Clements was attempting to enter a school driveway at the time of the 11:30 a.m. collision Thursday, said Gwinnett police spokesman Cpl. Brian Kelly.

Kelly was unsure what purpose Clements had in visiting the high school. Jail records list her as unemployed.

Clements posted $2,600 bond and was released from the Gwinnett County Jail later Friday.

Prayers and condolences to his family. We need a National law that makes it a Felony when idiots cause these accidents. I've lost a couple of Brother's this way, and the cager walks with a slap-on-the-wrist and small fine.

• 1 month later...

Black Owl, both Marcarl and myself feel that this guy should be gone from the site after this series of posting. Being a new trial member does NOT allow someone to come on here and write comments like that.

Thanks,

Dano & Marcarl

Black Owl, both Marcarl and myself feel that this guy should be gone from the site after this series of posting. Being a new trial member does NOT allow someone to come on here and write comments like that.

Thanks,

Dano & Marcarl

While I am in agreement, only Don has that power.

And I am sure he is on top of it.

Black Owl deleted the post before I saw it. I trust his judgement though and have banned that person from the site.

Thank you all! I have always loved the posts here and want them to continue the way the have in the past. This guy was way over the top!

:farmer:

Thanks Don. The posts in questions were exactly what we have been taking a stand against since day one.

In addition to being totally inappropriate, they could have also opened the site up to legal issues for slander and deflamation if they had been allowed to stay.