IGNORED

Ohio members check in please............

painterman67

40 miles west in Millbury got tore up really bad, fatalities and over by Delta a little farther west same storm a lot of damage. Please keep the folks in your prayers. No damage around Castalia, we had our tornado a couple weeks ago!

they came within a mile of us on one hurt no damage here. Lots of trees down wires lots of wind damage. About six miles from here there was quite a few houses damaged. Found the inside of someones freezer in our yard and some carpet. Everyone here is well.

Pole barn gone a mile away north of me and his house damaged.

35 ft 5th wheel turned upside down and moved about 25 ft up against another house across the road from him. Several houses and mobil homes destroyed,tree broke off about 25 ft up or uprooted.

Went about 1 mile west of me and a mile north.

Got lucky again. Not even a down limb in my yard.

After seeing the destruction, My heart goes out to those that lost their homes. In this area,we were lucky that more did not lose their lives. On one road 2 houses next door to each other completely gone, house next door some damage and then next house completely gone. Not just piles of rubble,but spread out several hundred yards in the field,just basement left.

Edited by BuckShot