IGNORED

Skyline Dr in the Shenandoah Valley, VA?

Shipper

My friend and I will be spending about 4-5 days touring the Shenandoah Valley from our base in McGaheysville, VA. Looking for some good side trips even as far as the Chesapeake Bay area. Our wifes are on their own trips and we're looking for some quality Bike time.

Any good suggestion for stops, food, etc? We will probably spend a day on the Blue Ridge (Skyline Drive), then whatever strikes us.

I'm coming from Lower AL and will meet him in Chattanooga. I may ride from Chattanooga depending on the weather or will trailer to The Summit at Massanutten in VA and ride from there.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

:Venture:

I live at the foot of the Skyline, let me know when you are getting here, I will be happy to show you some places.

Appreciate the offer! We will be riding the Skyline on June 5th to Front Royal. I've got your number and will try to call the evening before-if you're available come join us.

:thumbsup2:

If you are coming up I-81 and need a place to rest near the VA/TN line give me a shout.

Cell Number is in my profile.

Steve

Made a note! Thanks for the offer. We'll be on I-81 whether pulling or riding.

Appreciate the offer! We will be riding the Skyline on June 5th to Front Royal. I've got your number and will try to call the evening before-if you're available come join us.

:thumbsup2:

That would be great. If you need a bed and shower, let me know, I am sure I can accomodate.