IGNORED

Risers

Kirby

Link is not working for me...:big-grin-emoticon:

Try this; http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Royal-Star-1-5-Handlebar-Risers-Venture-/200477756054?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ead67ca96

I have the Barons version of these on my '99 RSV. I had to put them on as my hands are installed too close to my shoulders. This may not get you as much pull back as the Flanders bars. But these are much less expensive than the Flanders as you don't have to change hoses an cables.

Try this; http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Royal-Star-1-5-Handlebar-Risers-Venture-/200477756054?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ead67ca96

I have the Barons version of these on my '99 RSV. I had to put them on as my hands are installed too close to my shoulders. This may not get you as much pull back as the Flanders bars. But these are much less expensive than the Flanders as you don't have to change hoses an cables.

Yea, That's the one's!!! Thanks

I thought so...I have these exact (same vendor I think) risers. They work very well and I was extremely pleased with them...easy install.

Wally

The trick is to slide them in from the side. Don't try to put them in place and then lift the bars up onto them. Can be done by one person, but definitely easier with a 2nd pair of hands.

The trick is to slide them in from the side. Don't try to put them in place and then lift the bars up onto them. Can be done by one person, but definitely easier with a 2nd pair of hands.

Thanks, I'm probably gonna try a set of these. What about the rubber cushions between the fairing and the bars? Do you have to make any kind of alterations for them??

Thanks, I'm probably gonna try a set of these. What about the rubber cushions between the fairing and the bars? Do you have to make any kind of alterations for them??

I left the cushions out. Others have made alterations to keep them in place. (CMIKE, Where is your post on this???)