IGNORED

Barons Risers?

Oldslow

The rubber cushions wont mount unless you do some mods to the risers or the rubber themselves. Some of us have come up with different ideas. I drilled and tapped a hole on the side of the risers and used a 1" piece of pipe bolted to the side of the riser to mimic a handlebar, thus setting the rubber in its stock location.

Another option is to remove the rubber blocks altogether. Some here, including myself, have gone this route. I've noticed no ill effects after about 5,000 miles with the Barons risers and the rubber completely removed.

Guest oldroadstar

If you don't have something between the fairing and handle bars (risers) the fairing will flex up and down. Some have said that could cause eventual failure in the fairing mounts. I cut segments out of one of those black rubber bungees and wedged them between the fairing and risers. Before I did that, with every bump I could see the fairing flexing up and down.

I like some others here put a block of rubber under the exsisting rubber supports. You can buy these Coil Spring boosters from most any auto parts supply and some walmarts. These are made of a thick rubber. Great for shaping to fit under your exsisting supports