Can anyone steer me in the right direction,I need a new service manual for my 1985 Venture. It as cone missing over the winter ,and there are no signs of it. All so Iam thinking of changeing out my antifreeze with something better.Like Royal Purple,or some other product that will help keep things a little cooler. Ant suggestions would be appreciated.And last what is the total amount of antifreeze in the bike system... Thank you Stan

Stan,

I haven't looked but was told that the entire service manual is posted here at the site. Also, it is a 50/50 mix on the antifreeze. Look for an aluminum compatible antifreeze. Most are today, but be certain on that point!

Poledar:farmer:

Can anyone steer me in the right direction,I need a new service manual for my 1985 Venture. It as cone missing over the winter ,and there are no signs of it. All so Iam thinking of changeing out my antifreeze with something better.Like Royal Purple,or some other product that will help keep things a little cooler. Ant suggestions would be appreciated.And last what is the total amount of antifreeze in the bike system... Thank you Stan

Did you check the trunk and saddle bags?? On the antifreeze. I noticed lately that in their ads Prestone states their coolant is compatable with ALL engines. So the next time around I'll use it instead of the high priced stuff. By a bottle of water wetter and add a couple of cap fulls to the mix before buttoning her up.