IGNORED

A Message from Freebird, Please Read

Squidley

Hey Folks,

Got a call from the Boss last night. He's in Minisoda at a conference and they have his laptop for upgrades. He wont have it back till more than likely Thursday Evening. So if you need to get ahold of him be paitent as he has no means to communicate with us here.

If you have questions for the site contact myself or one of the other Moderators. He apologises for the inconvienence and will get back with everyone as soon as he is able. I kinda like it that he hopefully can relax a bit without worrying about this place :)

they have his laptop for upgrades. :)

:doh: Upgrading a laptop is kinda like tryin to soup up a Pinto. Its old now(6 month is old for laptops) parts are outdated and there ain't no room to work. Wonder if We'll see Don again.....:whistling: :rotf::rotf:

:doh: Upgrading a laptop is kinda like tryin to soup up a Pinto. Its old now(6 month is old for laptops) parts are outdated and there ain't no room to work. Wonder if We'll see Don again.....:whistling: :rotf::rotf:

Hey! I resemble that... not my brothers car, but his looked almost identical to this one...

If they have cheesecake in Minnersoda that would explain a lot....:scratchchin:

Boomer.....who sez me an Bubber can raise hell fer the next 2 days....:rasberry:

SURE NOW YOU TELL ME!

I been entertaining in laws all weekend.

Where in Minnesota. maybe I cane rescue him one night for a beer.

Bubber :bluesbrother:

SURE NOW YOU TELL ME!

A little slow on the draw there Bubber.

The thread is almost week old.

He was there last week.

Nice try to suck up.

:sign isnt that spec

Gary

A little slow on the draw there Bubber.

The thread is almost week old.

He was there last week.

Nice try to suck up.

:sign isnt that spec

Gary

Can't get away with anything any more ,Thanks for pointing that out to me and the WORLD! Gary!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :crying:

Bubber

SURE NOW YOU TELL ME!

Sorry Bubber.....I was in Texas chasing topless wimmen, eating cheescake, and making a fool outta myself by having a damn great time at Squid and Lonna's new digs.....and I managed to pizz off one of Lonna's parrots and got mahself bit on the finger for that too....

Boomer.....who sez if chicken had been on the Menu dat damn boid would be history and a burp now.

Sorry Bubber.....I was in Texas chasing topless wimmen, eating cheescake, and making a fool outta myself by having a damn great time at Squid and Lonna's new digs.....and I managed to pizz off one of Lonna's parrots and got mahself bit on the finger for that too....

Boomer.....who sez if chicken had been on the Menu dat damn boid would be history and a burp now.

Your dog-gone luck it was only your finger that got bit! Beside they may have figured out that someone(you!) had a run in with the parrot. Poly wants a Boomer....aaaahhhhhhhhhkkkk.

I used to chase topless wimmen but now I forgot the reason why I was chasing them... go figure!

:missingtooth:

Bubber

Boomer

You touch that bird and I'll grind up what ever Lonna leaves behind when she's finished with you! A friend of mine's Dobe just luvs hamburger.

Boomer

You touch that bird and I'll grind up what ever Lonna leaves behind when she's finished with you! A friend of mine's Dobe just luvs hamburger.

LMAO!!............cool yer jets Brenda....da boid is safe.:parrots:

Boomer.....who knows better than to mess with Texas.:D