IGNORED

looking for a toy hauler?

friesman

Anyone looking for a toy hauler and RV trailer? I thought this would be nice to be able to have the bike inside the trailer when I get somewhere and then just back it out. I stumbled on this repoed one in Kingman AZ on CrankyApe.com. I would like something like this but its too far.

http://www.crankyape.com/default.asp?pg=DispSingleItem&ItemNumber=18440

Brian

Edited by friesman

Anyone looking for a toy hauler and RV trailer? I thought this would be nice to be able to have the bike inside the trailer when I get somewhere and then just back it out. I stumbled on this repoed one in Kingman AZ on CrankyApe.com. I would like something like this but its too far.

http://www.crankyape.com/default.asp?pg=DispSingleItem&ItemNumber=18440

Brian

i have a friend here in N.Carolina who has a top of line toy hauler he bought new and has never used. it's not cheap but has all the amenities, if your interested just pm me and i'll get you in contact with him. he might even be willing to meet you half way to canada.

buz

I have one that would make somebody a great Toy Hauler.

I have a 2007 30 foot KZ Sportman with a 13 foot separate cargo bay. I did not like hauling those stinky Dirt bikes in my bed room. Has 2 full size beds and a couch that folds out into a bed. Onan built in with a 29 (I think) gallon gas tank, 110 gallons of fresh water. Chrome wheels, rubber deck on the cargo bay, with diamond plate in the cargo bay. Tie downs in the floor with Etrac. It has gas stove and oven. Microwave oven frige. Dual 12 vdc batteries, 14 gallons of storage for compressed air. Shower-tub...plenty of room in the back for bikes, places to hang your gear, plus cabinets to store your extra stuff. No carpet to get dirty..even the couch is vinlyn. It is a bumper pull unit. We ordered it just like we wanted.

It is set up to run for 3 days with no hook ups...we would carry it to the race track and stay 3 days self contained.

I sure would like to move it out of my yard. My boy quit racing and it is just sitting in my yard now...waiting for a new owner to come fetch it. I do not have current photos right now but will probably post it on the classifed section soon as I can wash it and get them taken.

Here is some pictures when I picked it up new.