IGNORED

Cornering a 2005 RSTD

Taking a right hand corner with plenty of lean my spring loaded right floor board drags.

Taking a left corner with plenty of lean the boot loop on the kick stand (it is fully up) drags

and recently caused the back wheel to hop right a few inches. That was a little unsettling.

Didn't pay much attention for location of wear and tear until that wheel hop thing.

After examining the kickstand loop. it appears that the bottom side is now about

half worn through.

Am I way too aggressive in the corners? lol

Is my experience normal or is there something wrong with the kick stand or something else?

Jack

How much air pressure do you have in your forks and shocks? Also if you are going to ride a shaft drive cruiser aggressively you should shift your weight to the inside of the corner by looking around the inside of the windshield, and slow before the corner so you can be slightly on the gas though the whole corner. Being on the gas, even a little, on a shaft drive bike raises the rear suspension some.

I figured it out. Last year rode off the pavement and caught some shoulder gravel on

the side stand side. The side stand was jammed and had to put a heavy boot to

get it to come down. Must have bent the loop. Now it's closer to factory position.

Thanks all for you help.

Jack