IGNORED

Dam Rock Stars

mrich12000

I remember when I was younger and was living in a Condo in Calif,

I had to chain this 4 wheeler ATV to the poll in the parking area., in my car stall .

One Sat; I un-chained it to do maintenance on it. went into to house for lunch

came back out and it was gone. it was only about 6 months old.

never did find the darn thing. :cool: I even still had to keep making payments on it

for another year after that.:( kinda felt violated. Not a good feeling at all.

Jeff

Thats to bad. You should have not led that young person astray by leaving your car unlocked and the tom tom in plain sight. :stickpoke:

Just joking--Makes everyone of us mad that you can't leave for a minute without worrying about things like this.

Hope you didn't have your home address programed into it. My home address in mine will take them to The Hub in Ark. for the international rally. hahaha:rotf:They won't be able to find my house if they take mine.

Ain't nuttin safe anymore anywhere. Jokers will grab anything they can carry......or drag away.

I keep my bike and car in the garage all the time, even if I've just stopping by the house for a bit. The car goes in, lock the car doors, set the car alarm, check the two security cameras in the garage, check the motion detector for the flood light, close and lock the garage door.

Pain in the butt when I'm just stopping in to grab something. And I live in a decent part of town.

There was an interesting arrest here the other day. A young kid was busted for a bunch ofl purse snatchings all over town. Kids been a pain to the LEO's for a while. They got him and he's going to trial. He's facing 200 years for the crimes because people got hurt.

Bail..........Nice.......$250,000! He's sticking around for court. What he will get far a sentence?......probably be a joke. Time served more than likely.

It was a while ago that someone tried to "smash and grab" from my SUV. When they broke the window it woke my Chow Chow mix dog up in the back. All they got was to donate their blood. Jake was really happy someone let them chew on their arm.

:farmer:

Would have been nice to have popcorn for that one.

It was a while ago that someone tried to "smash and grab" from my SUV. When they broke the window it woke my Chow Chow mix dog up in the back. All they got was to donate their blood. Jake was really happy someone let them chew on their arm.

:farmer:

Just hope that the way our laws are written these days you don't wind up being sued for the dog bite!!!!!

I'm just waiting till someone uses the little thing. It is registered and tractable. I have notified the local pawns (since thats where it was bought.)But what frost my but is I just loaded the Nelson BC trip!! with Tyre program. Boy popcorn would have been nice.:cop::mo money::mo money::sign busted:

Can't find the popcorn cymbal,

So yesterday (I really need the Tom Tom.) So, I went on Ebay and found a fully updated and modernized unit (69.99) bought and on it's way. This time I will watch what I am up to. So where is that popcorn sign?:hihi: