IGNORED

1986 Kawasaki Voyager XII

Pegstr

We took one in on trade at the dealership. It has 64k miles on it. I don't know much about these bikes, but it runs good. It does need some TLC and has been in the weather some. Choke cable is broke and needs rear brake pads immediately. Don't know if anyone might be interested in it, but we'll take $2650 for it just like it sits. I did ride it in to the dealership from the customers house. If you want to see a few pics, you can go to www.huffmanmotors.com and look at inventory under kawasaki. If you have any questions about this bike, feel free to give me a call. I hope it is ok to post like this in the watering hole. If not, make it disappear. Thanks.:smile5:

We took one in on trade at the dealership. It has 64k miles on it. I don't know much about these bikes, but it runs good. It does need some TLC and has been in the weather some. Choke cable is broke and needs rear brake pads immediately. Don't know if anyone might be interested in it, but we'll take $2650 for it just like it sits. I did ride it in to the dealership from the customers house. If you want to see a few pics, you can go to www.huffmanmotors.com and look at inventory under kawasaki. If you have any questions about this bike, feel free to give me a call. I hope it is ok to post like this in the watering hole. If not, make it disappear. Thanks.:smile5:

The only poor comments I have ever heard about these Voyagers has to do with the two piece battery venting tube. It will age, sometimes come apart, and sometimes drip a little vented acid onto the engine.

Other than that, that oughta be a good solid ride, IMHO.