IGNORED

Google earth

Sailor

For anyone who might be interested the Googlemobile was in Victoria and came over to Saltspring. You can now get a virtual tour around Saltspring and the town of Ganges. At one point it goes up Fairway drive and you can see down my driveway.

FYI. 68F on the deck today, not a cloud in the sky and it looks like two more weeks of the same. Downside is now I have no excuse for not getting at the wood pile for next year.:sun1:

For anyone who might be interested the Googlemobile was in Victoria and came over to Saltspring. You can now get a virtual tour around Saltspring and the town of Ganges. At one point it goes up Fairway drive and you can see down my driveway.

FYI. 68F on the deck today, not a cloud in the sky and it looks like two more weeks of the same. Downside is now I have no excuse for not getting at the wood pile for next year.:sun1:

Forget the woodpile and get out on that scoot for a ride. I'm taking Friday off to go riding and Nina & I will be out riding Sunday. Saturday we're gonna spend the day taking in as much free Olympic stuff as we can. Hope we still have energy left for the Sunday ride LOL