IGNORED

Chicago IMS 2010....

jemorrisonjr

If you are planning on attending the show, Trailmaster posted this on Delphi's Motorcyle Trailer Towing forum:

Aspen Campers will be displaying at this weekend's (Friday, Feb 19th - Sunday, Feb 21st) Cycle World International Motorcycle Show at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.

In addition to our display at the show, we will also be having an Open House and Plant Tour at our final assembly facility in Wood Dale, IL (only a short 15 minutes from the show).

On Saturday and Sunday we will be running a FREE shuttle between our plant and the motorcycle show for anyone interested in seeing our complete Aspen Camper product line (Sentry, Classic & Ambassador).

For more information, please go to www.Trailmasterinc.com or call 1-800-398-9090.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/MCTrailertowing/messages/?msg=7442.1

Several persons on mtt forum stated that they took advantage of their offer last year and it was seamless. You can park in their plant parking lot for free and take their free shuttle to and from the IMS at the Stephens' Convention Center. I plan to take advantage of it on tomorrow.

Jerry

Maybe I'll wear my VentureRider hat. Heh.

I'll be there with my fiance, my dad, and my uncle. We had originally planned to have about 10 of us, but the rest of them opted for Sunday. My dad works Sunday night, so he wanted to go Saturday. Didn't really matter to me. He and I both have free 3-day passes from Wunderlich, so we could go whatever day.