IGNORED

Green one

mrich12000

Here is her story.

I work for the city of Calgary, I have two other bikes,one is a VF1000k Honda that is in the early stages of restorations. and that where I start. I had sold my baby K5 BMW to finance my move to a new job in Calgary the move was over 3000miles fom Ontario, Canada. During the passing months working here I was going nuts:nanner: thinking I had no cycle transpotation.Just by chance;

I was driving past this shop, and in the fenced compand all I could see was the back end of this white bike , well this went on for some time ( I thought it was a wreck) one day in May 09 I turned ito the yard and looked at her she was rough but all there (pics are here and hold on Yamaha owners). So I found the owner and he said secound gear was out of it I didn't care as when I was younger I pined for an Intercepter big block Honda I cound't aford.

I bought her fixed it up, skipping second on the shift, Then after 4000 sum kilos 3rd dropped out so I stopped riding and went nuts over the Honda (engine out resto)

Moving onto last December One of my co-workers dad has 2 Venture Royals one complete one (cracked frame reparable ) one is a 83 Green the other parts bike is Red both bikes full fairings and bags (red was running).

So now I bought them and Have just today paid for a full super sevice $856.00, and boy she needed it, top to botom service, ten valve shims (wow) and I am so impresed with her she purrs so nice you all must be proud of your first gens. So there is one more saved Yanaha Here in Calgary, I will when I get the other bike home be offering parts to the group dirt cheap or free . Or a posible naked Drag racer?..

Thanks for letting me share , Mike Richard..:mytruck::63:

That actually looks like a factory color combo as the striping is spot on for a Venture of that vintage. Only problem is here in the states that color was never offered so it must be a Canadian thing. Enjoy your new toys and I hope you get out of the deep freeze and are able to put some miles on them

:happy34: