IGNORED

Dates kinda set for Asheville

mini-muffin

OK folks I set a date it can be changed but need a bit of input. I get a bit impatient waiting so I figured I'd go ahead and start. Now if it's ok we'll get started on planing this event. So please check the rally section (regional) and voice your opinion.

I'll give it about a week and then I'll put the date on the calendar. Sorry I get a bit bossy must be from being the oldest.:whistling:

Plus I've been asked about when it will be and I know some folks need to get their dates in for vacation except for those folks that have vacation everyday.

Margaret

OK so put it on the calendar and be done with it. As I said in the other thread I like Blackjack's Idea about have it to Correspond with the Vogel off years. but again thats just my :2cents:

I thought I mentioned that first ????:sign20:

I thought I mentioned that first ????:sign20:

I was much more indirect, Skid, so the credit can easily be yours! I suggested that if it was going to become an annual event, it should NOT be held in August; by default, therefore, choosing August is the first step towards ensuring it does become a semi-annual event. Otherwise, this debate will start all over early next year about when to hold it, either in June or July!

:whistling:

TERRY

Asheville info is now posted on the calendar. So go ahead and start making reservations and plans. Oh and please RSVP so we know who all is gonna be there.

Margaret

I will be there! :banana:

if Leslie lets me......

Now ain't that jest like a woman.....Take days and weeks to make up her mind about a date....and now wants RSVP's in minutes.:doh: :rotf: :rotf:

Boomer.....who sez ya know I'll be there when ya hear dem Police sirens getting closer.....Sumbody leave de barn door open please.:whistling:

Now Boomer sweetie does this mean I'll have to bring the whip to Asheville? :whistling: Of course this will make the stud happy he won't be the only one being whipped.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Honey I can take any kinda whip ya wanna use.....jest make sure there is cheese cake to ease de pain.:rotf:

Boomer.....who sez don't blame me about de things I do fer cheese cake.:whistling:

Well I know I can count on my little stud. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_2_4.gif:173:

Wonder if I could make any money....................................................................OH never mind the mods wouldn't let me say that.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Stop putting those 2 words together please:crackup::crackup::crackup::whistling: