IGNORED

Ticky ticky

dunvilsteev

Dah .... what a Homer! So I put the bike into the shed, but remembering how long it ran with the gas shut off last year, making a ton of noise in the shed, I shut the petcock off first , then ran through the backyard, up into the shed. Doing a little back roll and then forward and few times to get it right in place so the doors will close. The gas runs out, so I am doing it in neutral. I check the door and I am about a 1/2" off, so back on the bike roll it back and then .... dah ..... go to start it to drive it forward. The fuel pump (?) goes ticky ticky when you start, but now its going ticky ticky ticky ticky ... wont stop! Oh no, what have I done!! Run into the house, reading through the manual, trying it again with same results .... back to the manual! Getting peed off now, until I stop and think ... hey what is that ticky ticky sound ... fuel pump ..... petcock off .... no fuel but a big dam fool. Actually looked around to see if anyone was watching my antics! What a Homer!

Thanks for sharing!!

At least, when it happened to YOU, you were in the privacy of your own shed and not in a public place like... Oh say an intersection or a gas station.

But, like sylvester implied. That has NEVER happened to any other than you...

:whistling:

Dah .... what a Homer! So I put the bike into the shed, but remembering how long it ran with the gas shut off last year, making a ton of noise in the shed, I shut the petcock off first , then ran through the backyard, up into the shed. Doing a little back roll and then forward and few times to get it right in place so the doors will close. The gas runs out, so I am doing it in neutral. I check the door and I am about a 1/2" off, so back on the bike roll it back and then .... dah ..... go to start it to drive it forward. The fuel pump (?) goes ticky ticky when you start, but now its going ticky ticky ticky ticky ... wont stop! Oh no, what have I done!! Run into the house, reading through the manual, trying it again with same results .... back to the manual! Getting peed off now, until I stop and think ... hey what is that ticky ticky sound ... fuel pump ..... petcock off .... no fuel but a big dam fool. Actually looked around to see if anyone was watching my antics! What a Homer!

WE ALL SAW IT! And we know where you live.

This is going on your permanent record!

Are you feeling bad enough yet?

I am betting you'll get over it by Spring.

Been there, done that, will most likely do it a few more times before all is said and done.

one tickey, two tickey, three tickey.

Bubber