IGNORED

Had a Great Ride, Great Time.........

Aussie Annie

Quickstep and I rode to Albany, in the south east of our state, for the weekend and to take part in the town christmas pageant. It was also to help promote our Ulysses Club AGM and Rally in their area March next year.

I rode there and back with Alan as my pillion, so am really pleased. That's my longest ride since the accident-- 985 Klm's

Rode down with a group from another branch and took the scenic route through some great country towns and the Stirling Ranges. 37C when we left !! Only 30C for the ride home, so bit cooler.:happy34:

Edited by Aussie Annie
spelling

Quickstep and I rode to Albany, in the south east of our state, for the weekend and to take part in the town christmas pageant. It was also to help promote our Ulysses Club AGM and Rally in their area March next year.

I rode there and back with Alan as my pillion, so am really pleased. That's my longest ride since the accident-- 985 Klm's

Rode down with a group from another branch and took the scenic route through some great country towns and the Stirling Ranges. 37C when we left !! Only 30C for the ride home, so bit cooler.:happy34:

Is it just me or what? There is something wrong having Christmas is short sleeves especially while I am sitting here in Minnesota at 15 F and a snow storm coming. LOL :stirthepot:

Have a great one Annie and Quickstep and we all can live through your rides till our Spring arrives in 5 months. 5 Months! Did I say that out loud! :confused07: I don't think I can wait that long.

Bubber

Thank you for the pics....we never have enough pics of warm places like OZ.... so glad your putting some mileage on that thing.......but, I didn't see any ICE CREAM in anyones hands.......or FOOD...you guys are VENTIRIDERS you know..:fnd_(16): :ICgrin: :ICwink:

Thank you for the pics....we never have enough pics of warm places like OZ.... so glad your putting some mileage on that thing.......but, I didn't see any ICE CREAM in anyones hands.......or FOOD...you guys are VENTIRIDERS you know..:fnd_(16): :ICgrin: :ICwink:

OOPS, we had an ice cream on the way home--- forgot to take pic :bang head:

Will try harder next time Big Tom :rasberry: