IGNORED

Thanks for this MC Forum

Bigfoot

I know I am stating the obvious to all here but it needs to be said again. I belong to several MC forums and none, and I mean none, are anywhere near the caliber of this one. The other sites have areas such as Politics/Religion, NSFW areas and others that more often than not turn into slugfests with members being banned and members ignoring one another. Hell, I even exploded recently at someone who basically said the police officers killed in Washington asked for it.

Don has done a fine job with this forum and I hope it's around forever. Kudos to him as well as to the mods for keeping the place running sharp. The members here are quick to come to the aid of others and no question looking for advice ever goes unanswered. I am proud to be a member of this fine group of men and women. :clap2:

I for one don't know what I'd do without this site right now. Being alone and my family being in another state, it's great having folks on here. I got two invites for thanksgiving which was really nice, plus when I've had problems members have come to help me out. Riderduke lets me ride with him to meets so I don't have to drive a car. Plus the folks that call, email, and PM me. It's nice to have a family like this especially when your on your own like I am at the moment.

Thanks folks

Margaret

I, too, have to thank everyone. when i was looking at our 04 RSV, i found this site while searching for information. it was an easy decision to not only purchase our bike but to join this site. it is a model that others are having a hard time mimicking.

I have fixed my bike and have learned how to maintain it. i had an agreement with the previous owner to work on it after i purchased it. but now, that is not necessary. Yes, we are all different from one another, but we know that & work together.

Merry Christmas and to all a good ride!

With the help from all members ,moderaters ,members yet to be , and of course Freebird I know steps have been and will be taken to make sure this site out lives us . When I choose to or can no longer ride , I still intend on being a member because this is where my friends are . I would be proud if my son joins one day . Just wanted to say THANKS & if anything is needed to help with the site you know that you need not ask just let us know. If I use any info from this site , i can't help saving more than 12$ a year .

I know I am stating the obvious to all here but it needs to be said again. I belong to several MC forums and none, and I mean none, are anywhere near the caliber of this one. The other sites have areas such as Politics/Religion, NSFW areas and others that more often than not turn into slugfests with members being banned and members ignoring one another. Hell, I even exploded recently at someone who basically said the police officers killed in Washington asked for it.

Don has done a fine job with this forum and I hope it's around forever. Kudos to him as well as to the mods for keeping the place running sharp. The members here are quick to come to the aid of others and no question looking for advice ever goes unanswered. I am proud to be a member of this fine group of men and women. :clap2:

Now, your not trying to suck up for a door prize are you?:stirthepot:

Yes, it is a great forum for all the reasons stated so well by others. Also, I find that it leaves me with the desire to meet and get to know other members and to look for ways to help others.

If you still feel that way after a Meet&Eat or two

you are as sick as the rest of Us!!!:whistling:

For me this site creates a connection with others as well as my bike even when I'm not able to ride it. Reading of other's trips, planned trips and meet and eats, plants a great seed of hope for future destinations that maybe are not doable at present. Not to mention hearing how much fun everyone is having now with their bikes.

We must all plan for the future, but it is also very important to live in the present now, and from what I am reading many of you on this site are enjoying life now. Not too mention the genuine concern and desire to help others.

I am proud to belong to this VentureRider.org site.

I would just like to add that it isn't just Freebird or the moderators that make this a great site... it's ALL the great folks here ... we all make it what it is and that says an awful lot about each and every one here.

:thumbsup2:

Does this mean I have to be nice to folks like Brad T and the Rocket even though he won't let me fondle his new tools??? :stirthepot: :duck:

Does this mean I have to be nice to folks like Brad T and the Rocket even though he won't let me fondle his new tools??? :stirthepot: :duck:

You can touch, but I make sure I get them back....... I use mine, where ever needed, but if I don't make sure I get them back, I may not have them when needed...... :stirthepot:

For me this site creates a connection with others as well as my bike even when I'm not able to ride it. Reading of other's trips, planned trips and meet and eats, plants a great seed of hope for future destinations that maybe are not doable at present. Not to mention hearing how much fun everyone is having now with their bikes.

We must all plan for the future, but it is also very important to live in the present now, and from what I am reading many of you on this site are enjoying life now. Not too mention the genuine concern and desire to help others.

I am proud to belong to this VentureRider.org site.

Very nicely said.

Dave