IGNORED

Ever seen a yellow XVZ1200?

Thanks to many people on this site, that have helped me put together my bike. I also repainted it while I was at it. I'm not a purist so I wanted to make it yellow. I like yellow and I am pretty big on safety. I never really cared for the fairings with the previous color (maroon) but I like the way the brighter colors pop. I am sure that many people won't like it and that is fine. For those of you that have ever wondered what brighter colors might look like on this body style this might give you an idea.

Thanks again to all those that have helped me with my bike.

Bob

P.S. I bought a duplicate set of fairings for my bike so I had an extra set to work on and paint. I now have a fairly complete set of fairings from an 83 for sale if anyone is interested. Would sell all of it for $250

hi bob

that looks great my 99 is yellow and black i dont know how to attach a thread but look at post by bumble bee and you can find photos of it the color i used is y65p a honda color for a car and it is matlic also your color looks close to the yellow i used

bumble bee

kevin wisor

1999 rsv

jax fl

red and silver stripping looks good on yellow, makes it stand out. i seen a 05 tour deluxe painted about the same yellow, at first really didn't care for it, but after looking at it, it starting looking a lot better, it was just a whole lot of yellow like the goldwings.