IGNORED

2nd Gen Wiring Schematics 99-09 RSV

Files Updated on 10/28/2009

Minor corrections done to both schematics.

Text realigned for easier reading

Gary

I have completed the 1999-2009 Royal Star Venture schematics.

The 99-09 Yamaha Royal Star Venture Wiring Diagram Rev B file shows all the connectors and resembles the wiring diagram in the 1999 Yamaha Royal Star Venture service manual that is referenced in the Second Gen and Royal Star Technical Library on this site.

The 99-09 Yamaha Royal Star Venture Simplified Circuit Diagram Rev B file is the complete wiring for the bike in a much simpler format. Since the wiring connectors are not shown, components can be rearranged in a more logical format that reduces the wires running back and forth. Some of the switches are shown in a more convenient manner also. This file would probably be the one most used for trouble shooting.

I have also added a legend to this group to help users understand the schematics better.

If you find anything that needs changed on these schematics, let me know & I will fix it.

The files will look best when plotted at 11" x 17" size or larger. Office Max, Kinko’s and Staples as well as others can do this for you for a minimal charge if you want a printout. I paid $1.00 for an 11" x 17" color print at Staples. All you have to do is take the PDF file that you download to their store and they can print it.

Double click on underlined blue text below to down load the schematics in PDF format. Files were created in Adobe Acrobat 7.0.

99-09 Yamaha Royal Star Venture Wiring Diagram Rev B.pdf

1999-2009 Royal Star Venture

From 1999 Yamaha Royale Star Venture Service Manual.

Pages 9-7 & 9-8. PDF file pages 485 & 486 of 487.

This file combines the MCU, Cruise Control Unit, Cruise switch & D.C. outlet systems on page #1.

99-09 Yamaha Royal Star Venture Simplified Circuit Diagram Rev B.pdf

1999-2009 Royal Star Venture

I did this one from a blank sheet of paper. I could not find anything similar in the information I had available.

99-09 Yamaha Royal Star Venture electrical info.pdf

This file is a compilation of various sheets from the 1999 Yamaha Royal Star Venture Service Manual that would be helpful when working with electrical system. They are not modified in any way, just as they appear in service manual.