IGNORED

Cold weather trip

Iowa Guy

I rode last Thursday 350 miles from Fairfield in SE Iowa to Minneapolis MN. The temps were i the upper 40s to lower 50s the whole time and it rained from start to finish. I discovered that my rain suit had disguised tears in the crotch so I ended up sitting in water the entire time. Despite this my Widder liner and gloves kept me warm the entire trip. I am a big fan of good electric gear now. I should really enjoy it when my new Frogg Toggs come in the mail. Then I will really feel like I am ready for the weather.

BTW, does anyone have a recommendation for water proof glove covers for the Widder heated gloves?

:depressed::snow2::thumbsup2:

Iowa Guy

I should really enjoy it when my new Frogg Toggs come in the mail. Then I will really feel like I am ready for the weather.

Especially if you like being wet all over. Frogg Togg will keep the sprinkles off, but they don't handle real rain very well. Gold Wing friends swear by them, but when riding in the rain all day, they're wetter than we are.

Especially if you like being wet all over. Frogg Togg will keep the sprinkles off, but they don't handle real rain very well. Gold Wing friends swear by them, but when riding in the rain all day, they're wetter than we are.

Sounds like you speak from experience. Well, I guess I will find out for myself. If you are right, do you offer an alternative?

Iowa Guy