IGNORED

Yamaha Seat/Corbin Seat Look

Whitlow

So I have seen a seat that Yamaha sold that I was told was a corbin seat but it said it sits you 3" taller I know ever corbin seat I have had was lower than the stock oem seats. Anyone out there that know anything abot this seat or the corbin seat for the RSV please post there opinion please.

So I have seen a seat that Yamaha sold that I was told was a corbin seat but it said it sits you 3" taller I know ever corbin seat I have had was lower than the stock oem seats. Anyone out there that know anything abot this seat or the corbin seat for the RSV please post there opinion please.

Sounds like a hartco seat...but they were never sold by yamaha...it would raise you up..had one on my 1100 v star ...loved it...:fnd_(16):

That is made by Corbin and no it will not set you higher in the seat, matter of fact it will set you lower to the ground which I like due to my knee's. The Corbin passenger back rest is three inches higher than stock. I love the ride the Corbin puts out, I can go all day with the Corbin with no hot spots or leg problems but it tears Peg's back up real bad - Seat is too hard for her. So if you ride two up it may may not work for your Passenger?

If you want to save some money get you one with out the Yamaha logo same seat same ride.