IGNORED

Hey BongoBob

Guest BluesLover

Guest BluesLover

Hey there, my twin brother from a different mother -

I was in your town today and I believe you and your merry bunch of Venture-riding gang went right by us. It was around noon and we (10 bikes) were filling up at the KwikFill in Arcade. I yelled out your name, but obviously those loud pipes on the new 2nd gen drowned out my voice :D.

We were just on our way back from a nice 4 days of riding in Pennsylvania and had cut across along 417, 19 and 243 into your lovely town. It just started to sprinkle, so we scooted on up to Holland and had a picnic lunch at the Community Centre/Legion field there.

Cheers,

Lou

Hey there, my twin brother from a different mother -

I was in your town today and I believe you and your merry bunch of Venture-riding gang went right by us. It was around noon and we (10 bikes) were filling up at the KwikFill in Arcade. I yelled out your name, but obviously those loud pipes on the new 2nd gen drowned out my voice :D.

We were just on our way back from a nice 4 days of riding in Pennsylvania and had cut across along 417, 19 and 243 into your lovely town. It just started to sprinkle, so we scooted on up to Holland and had a picnic lunch at the Community Centre/Legion field there.

Cheers,

Lou

That was us all right...was wondering what that guy was yelling as we went by..lol... for a second I thought one of the girls were flashing other bikers again:whistling:...lol...lol...can't take them anywhere..............:doh::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

Guest BluesLover
How did you end up picking Holland for lunch??
Well, we were actually looking to find a park in Arcade to sit down and have lunch, but with the rain starting to come down we decided to get outta town. I did a search on my GPS for a park near Holland and there we went!

Cheers,

Lou