IGNORED

all WNY area riders

BIG TOM

You are all invited to a mystery ride leaving the Flying J's truckstop tomorrow ..saturday the 5th at the entrance ramp to the ny state thru way on RT.77(near rt. 5) in Pembroke.. I believe its exit 48a...(but not 100% sure) for all of you who may be taking the thruway to get here..We will be leaving the truck stop at 12:00 sharp...everyone will lead the group for 1/2 hr or less.. we will see where we end up....come on down and join the fun.....:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Guest RawHide

Sorry Tom I really want to be there but I haven't worked the last two weekends and took a last minute job my boss sent my way for tomorrow.If i had know a few hours sooner I'd be there. This is After NY Jerry invited me to join him and his friends to Dinner at Quaker Steak in Syracuse and I forgot and made other plans. DoH! Batting a thousand this week.:doh:

Sorry Tom I really want to be there but I haven't worked the last two weekends and took a last minute job my boss sent my way for tomorrow.If i had know a few hours sooner I'd be there. This is After NY Jerry invited me to join him and his friends to Dinner at Quaker Steak in Syracuse and I forgot and made other plans. DoH! Batting a thousand this week.:doh:

Shunned.. and after all we meant to each other...Oh the shame of it all...:bawling::fnd_(16):