IGNORED

Harbor Freight Trailer

PastorPaul

Overall dimensions: 9 ft. 6-1/2"

I would say NO..........The RSV is 9 ft 4 inches........

appears the 9ft. 6 1/2 inches is from the trailer tounge ball to end of the rear center piece.

I dont think it is long enough........ :thumbsup2:

Looking at the trailer all the bike weight would be on the center piece..

It does not look strong enough to withstand sudden shock of bumps and pot holes........

looks like it would colapse under the weight of the bike.

The ad doesnt even tell what the max carrying weight is either.:080402gudl_prv:

I was informed that you can rent an open utility trailer from Uhaul for around $15.00 to $17.00 a day..

Now being that I may use a trailer one to three days in a row..and never use a trailer again for 8 to 10 months, I feel this is a real bargain......

I dont have to store, buy plates or pay for insurance on a trailer that is just sitting in my yard where I have to move it every time I want to cut grass..

Hmmmmm? When I first saw it I thought you strapped in the front tire and some side straps and the rear tire was suppose to stay on the ground and be pulled. I DON"T KNOW!!!

Again you can get a Tractor Supply 5'x10' with 2"x6" Wooden floor and has 18" sidewalls too $999.00. I use mine for 101 things too. This comes with a standard 2" Hitch (unlike the 1.5" hitch in the HF). DO NOT get the Steel Mesh floor (those welds pop left and right - dangerous IMHO).

Good Luck Pastor :)

Edited by frogmaster
added $

I was informed that you can rent an open utility trailer from Uhaul for around $15.00 to $17.00 a day..

Now being that I may use a trailer one to three days in a row..and never use a trailer again for 8 to 10 months, I feel this is a real bargain......

I dont have to store, buy plates or pay for insurance on a trailer that is just sitting in my yard where I have to move it every time I want to cut grass..

Eck,

Gots to go along with you. When I brought my bike home from Tennessee it only cost me about $50.00. I had the trailer for two days and I think it would have been much cheaper if I took it back to the place I picked it up but you get dinged for leaving it in another state.

Boo

NO! I saw one of these and it scared me. All the guy had on it was a light dirt bike and that looked like all that should be on one. Very light (cheap) construction. I must agree with the others on getting a small utility trailer that can be used for hauling other things too.

:178: