IGNORED

VentureRider Domed Decals

IN STOCK NOW. PLEASE GET YOUR ORDERS IN.

The VentureRider Domed Decals are now available. They are the same size as the small patches, approximately 2.75" tall x 3.5" wide. These are very nice I think. The pictures do not do them justice. The silver part of the text and border has an almost chrome look.

These are NOT just regular flat decals. They printed on a metallic silver vinyl so that the silver text and scroll work will have a metallic, somewhat chrome look. They are then domed with a clear poly that gives them somewhat of a 3D look. They will look great on the trunk of the bikes, your auto window, wherever you wish to use them. They are designed for outdoor use.

I ordered 250 decals this time. If we end up needing more than that, I can order more later. I don't know WHEN I will be able to order more though. The price break came at 250 so if we are only 50, 100, etc. short...I will not order again until I think that there is demand for at least a couple of hundred.

So...you can start ordering whenever you like. They will be $4.00 each and that includes shipping within in the USA or $4.50 each shipped to Canada.

Payable via PayPal to dknelson@zoominternet.net Please make sure that you include your mailing address in your PayPal payment.

33782.jpg 33783.jpg

Edited by Freebird

• 12 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/31/2009 at 3:07 AM, Freebird said:

IN STOCK NOW. PLEASE GET YOUR ORDERS IN.

Hi,

Is it possible to deliver one decal to Israel?

Thaks,

Boris

The VentureRider Domed Decals are now available. They are the same size as the small patches, approximately 2.75" tall x 3.5" wide. These are very nice I think. The pictures do not do them justice. The silver part of the text and border has an almost chrome look.

These are NOT just regular flat decals. They printed on a metallic silver vinyl so that the silver text and scroll work will have a metallic, somewhat chrome look. They are then domed with a clear poly that gives them somewhat of a 3D look. They will look great on the trunk of the bikes, your auto window, wherever you wish to use them. They are designed for outdoor use.

I ordered 250 decals this time. If we end up needing more than that, I can order more later. I don't know WHEN I will be able to order more though. The price break came at 250 so if we are only 50, 100, etc. short...I will not order again until I think that there is demand for at least a couple of hundred.

So...you can start ordering whenever you like. They will be $4.00 each and that includes shipping within in the USA or $4.50 each shipped to Canada.

Payable via PayPal to dknelson@zoominternet.net Please make sure that you include your mailing address in your PayPal payment.

33782.jpg 33783.jpg