IGNORED

Google Chrome

just downloaded Chrome , and it is fast , i like it ! been playing with it tonite and it is the only browser that resize this site so i don't have to move back and forth to read . it also works better on NBC and FOX but ABC don't like it yet , it is faster and eazyer to use than Firefox .

has anybody tried it yet ?

Thom

i've been using Chrome at home for a while now. I agree, it's pretty speedy. however I've found that a lot of things that require you to login, specifically online banking, doesn't want to work so well. also I've gotten the message on some websites that IE or Firefox are required. Also not so big of a fan of the default page that shows my browsing history.. went to buy the wife something and she loaded up chrome and promptly asked what I was doing on a jewelry website. So much for being sneaky.

Ive used Chrome for about a month now and agree it and firefox are about the same here too. But its always good to have another door to the internet in case one gets infected. Have it, use it, like it alot. Besides how can you not like some with the word chrome in it.:big-grin-emoticon:

I use Chrome and Firefox. Haven't run IE in months. I adopted Chrome when it was launched. :) I like how it doesn't bloat lie Firefox can, and how you can kill specific tabs when they hang.

As far as being sneaky, I run it in stealth mode when I need to. ;-)

I use Chrome and Firefox. Haven't run IE in months. I adopted Chrome when it was launched. :) I like how it doesn't bloat lie Firefox can, and how you can kill specific tabs when they hang.

As far as being sneaky, I run it in stealth mode when I need to. ;-)

yeah, I unfortunately found out about the "stealth mode" a little too late. :-P

Been using it for a while. Works good but I can't get the tool bar up so if I want to go to maps or print something out I have to go back to the old internet explorer. Not a big problem. What is the stealth mode? Sounds handy. I usually just delete the days browsing when I am finished.